Google Lens is one of the most useful applications released by Google in recent years. It was released back in 2019 by Google that came for the first time pre-installed in Google’s Pixel 2. Today we are guiding you on How to Download the Google Lens App For PC and enjoy it on a bigger screen.
Everyone knows Google for the search engine that has taken over the entire internet in the past few years. The internet today can not exist today without the presence of Google LLC. From the video industry to the pictures, blogs, or any other form of media, Google is leading the industry. Moreover, Google controls most of the internet revenue around the globe, making it the biggest giant in the internet world.
What is so good about Google Lens?
There are countless applications that are released by several tech giants around the globe and most of them don’t make sense to an average user. The same goes for Google and as you start using any android device you would notice a Google Folder with a bundle of new applications that you never used. But, the ones you would recall would be Google Chrome, maps because they are the ones with a real use for an average user.
Now, there is an addition to the user application and that is called Google Lens. There are several benefits that you can gain by using Google Lens. Some of the devices have Google Lens embedded in the camera system. So, you don’t need to open a separate application to get benefits from Google Lens.
Now moving on to a basic overview of what is Google Lens and some basic features that make Google Lens a good everyday application to use.
The shortest intro for Google Lens is to identify the objects around you using your camera/pictures. But, to explain the features further please move on and then afterward a precis guide to Download the Google Lens App For PC.
Google Lens Features
Identify Objects, Plants, and Animals: With Google Lens identify any object around you using the camera of your smart device. Open the Lens application, capture the object you want to identify, and search to identify the object. Furthermore, finds the exact names of the plants and animals around you using the same steps.
Scan Codes: As technology is progressing the codes are becoming a big deal around us. They help us identify the products and have a unique schema for each type. So, use the Google Lens App to scan the QR codes and barcodes
Translate Text: The only purpose of Google Lens is not to identify the objects. You can also use the Google Lens App to translate the text you see around in real-time. So, if you are traveling are fed up with the signs around you that you don’t understand then worry no more and translate them into the language you understand.
Explore nearby places: This feature is also useful when you are exploring new places around the globe. use this feature to identify the landmarks, the popular restaurants that you can try and Stores you can buy from.
Scan Text and paste through different devices: This is one of the most interesting features other than the identification feature OFCORUSE. Scan the handwritten ext where the characters are clear or the other printed documents from a paper/poster or anywhere. The advanced OCR technology will detect the text and convert it into an editable format. Use the text you scan and paste it through several devices. So if you are using chrome on different devices then scan a text from one device and copy it to another one using this feature.
Find Similar looks: When exploring several outfits to buy but you are uncertain use this feature to find similar outfits. Choose from the best ones and order your favorite ones online.
How to Download Google Lens App For PC (Windows/Mac)
Google Lens Official PC Version
This is the official Google Lens PC version. Follow the guide below to download Google Lens on Windows and start using it on bigger screens.
Now, if you are looking for How to Download Google Lens App For PC (Android Version) then move on to the guide below. You can download Google Lens App on Windows and Mac and enjoy it on bigger screens now. You can use some emulators to download Google Lens App For PC. You can download Google Lens App on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS. So, follow the steps given below and Download Google Lens App on PC on both laptop and Desktop PC running Windows & Mac.
- First of all, Download any of the android emulators given below.
- Now, Open the Android Emulator you just installed to Download Google Lens App For PC.
- Enter all the Credentials required to start using your Android Emulator. You will also have to enter your Google Account credentials to continue using Play Store.
- Now, you need to follow Google Lens App and there are three ways you can get it.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the Play Store box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow the steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “Google Lens App” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find Google Lens App, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for Google Lens App there. Once you find Google Lens App start installing it immediately.
- Once you have installed Google Lens App for PC using the sites given above find it from the Apps section. If you have a search bar type Google Lens App there and select it to start enjoying Google Lens App For PC.
That’s all for How to Download Google Lens App For PC. There is a bundle of other similar guides that you can follow on Appsivy and solve your issues. If you like the guide please leave feedback and share it with your friends. All your feedback and queries are welcome, So, feel free to do so.