gCMOB is a camera surveillance app brought to you by CP Plus GmBh. If you have installed the app on Android smartphone then you can look at the recorded videos. Now, you don’t have to worry about your home and offices. Due to the features, I thought why not install gCMOB for PC.
gCMOB for Android is available on Google PlayStore. Users can download it from there for free. Yes, you can survey the cameras without paying anything. Unlike other surveillance apps, gCMOB is not that hard to use. The makers have made sure that any type of user can use the app. Easy to control GUI lets users navigate through cameras easily. Above all, It is also easy to setup. You just have to scan the QR code given at the back of the device. It will automatically add it to the device manager. You can simultaneously monitor cameras because the 4 Channel Playback option is available in the app.
More from us: Keye For PC
Let’s say you have more cameras installed on the premises. Why not use gCMOB because it can show a live feed of up to 16 cameras. Changing the preview is also easy. Users just have to slide between the footages and it will change the camera view. Moreover, you can also close and open doors through the gCMOB app. It has that hardware option. Above all, Users can zoom in trough the live videos by using the pinch-to-zoom feature. If you have installed a door camera, you can view that footage from the app. Above all, The app supports all CP PLUS DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras, and Video Door Phones. in simple words, you can monitor every available camera placed in the vicinity.
- Support Push Video
- Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
- Supports Two Way Talk.
- Create, Edit, and View your Favorite cameras.
- Basic health monitoring like HDD status etc
- Supports E-PTZ.
- Support Local File Export feature
Now, the reason I am writing about the method to install gCMOB for PC is the clarity. What I mean is that you can see the videos on smartphones. But, due to the small screen of a smartphone, you can’t see clearly. This is the main reason why some of us want to install gCMOB for Windows & Mac. But, how do you do that? Well, I have found a method to install gCMOB for PC. Let’s move forward and discuss the method.
Method to install gCMOB for PC:
- First of all, you will need an Android Emulator. I’ll provide a link to some of the best Android emulators available out there. Download from them and move to the next step. Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your device.
- After that, install the emulator. You can do that by clicking on the installation file. On the installation WIndow, select the desired location for the installation. Press next and let the installation get complete. It will take some time to get complete.
- Meanwhile, Open the emulator after the installation has been completed. The emulator will take 2-4 minutes to boot up completely. The first thing which you have to do after opening is to enter the Google account details.
- Now, you have to search for gCMOB application and download it. You can do that using these mentioned steps.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the PlayStore box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “gCMOB” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find gCMOB, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for gCMOB there. Once you find gCMOB start installing it immediately.
- After that, Let the emulator do the rest of the process. It will install the app and gCMOB For PC will be ready to use.