. You can install gDMSS Plus for PC using the method mentioned here. Home security is a rising concern in today’s age and time, when many young people live alone or are often gone from their houses for hours at a time regularly, due to work or other such engagements. Many of us also have pets, and if nothing else, we would like to know how our beloved companions are doing at any moment. If you can relate to these issues and wish to be able to remotely keep an eye on your place of residence no matter how far away you are, gDMSS Plus will solve your problems.
A remote surveillance app, gDMSS Plus allows you to monitor your house during your absence without having to spend a large amount of money on a home security system. It will also save you time, as all you will have to do is download the app, register, log in, and select your customizations. The app also has other features for your convenience, such as:
- A Push Alarm feature that sends you notifications if something is amiss.
- Real-time Video Recording
- Video Playback
- Finger Gesture
- It allows you to view a live stream from your security cameras.
- Invisible Task Wheel
The video playback feature is especially helpful, as in the case of an unfortunate occurrence such as a robbery, you can retrieve the video to help the police find out the identities of the perpetrators.
Now let’s talk about the method to install gDMSS Plus For PC. The app is available for Android users but PC users don’t have this leverage. In order to save them from this misery, I have compiled a method to install gDMSS Plus on Windows.
How to install gDMSS Plus For PC?
I am sure that you have heard of emulators. Well, if not, emulators are softwares than enable a user to play multiple operating systems on a single device. We are going to use an Android emulator for the method. You will be able to run Android apps using the Android emulator like BlueStacks and Nox.
- Download the emulator from the link which is mentioned above and install it after the file has been downloaded.
- Open the emulator which you installed for downloading gDMSS Plus For PC. Wait for a few minutes because the emulator will take some time to open.
- It will ask you to write your google account credentials because those details are used for PlayStore.
- Open PlayStore after the above step is followed and search for gDMSS Plus.
- Download the app and let the emulator install it.
- gDMSS Plus for PC is ready to use now.
Using the method mentioned above, you can install gDMSS Plus For PC. I have made sure that the method works by testing it on my own device. To be honest, it works and provides an outstanding result. You can follow the method without facing any difficulty. If you have little knowledge of PCs and smartphones, then you are good to go. That is all from Appsivy for today. I am sure that you will be able to make the most out of this method. If you think there is any other method easier than this, let me know in the comment section.