InShot For PC is here. You have seen explosions in movies. How this thing is achieved? This is called video editing. Actually, it is a professional job. But, let me tell you. You don’t have to be professional. You can edit the videos using InShot.
InShot for PC:
People who have Android devices have an advantage. Because InShot is available on that OS. InShot has over 100,000,000+ users. From this, you can take a guess about the popularity of the app. Moreover, there are a ton of features of the app. Firstly, you can trim and cut the videos. Secondly, users can apply filters and effects on videos. Most importantly, there is a built-in photo editor. Yes, it is a combo of video and photo editor. Above all, the UI of the app is amazing. Because it is easy to use and is very clean. The app is free to any bloatware and lag.
- Flip & Rotate Video
- Video Converter & Photo Slideshow Maker
- Video Speed Control
- Add Text and Stickers
In addition, InShot is available on Google PlayStore. You can download the app from here. However, the app contains ads. But, those can be removed by buying the ad-free version.
But, there is a catch. Some users want to install InShot For PC. But, you know, the app is not available for Windows and Mac. I have found a method to install InShot on computer. The method is very easy to follow.
Method to install InShot for PC:
- As I have told you that you will need an Android emulator. You can download any emulator from the mentioned link available here.
- These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac devices. You just have to download the correct version for your device and you are good to go.
- After that, install the emulator. That can be done by clicking on the installation file.
- On the installation file, you have to agree to the terms and conditions and have to select the location where you want to install the emulator. Do these necessary processes and then the installation will start. Wait for it to get complete.
- After the installation has been completed, you need to open the emulator which you installed for downloading InShot for Windows. So, do that by clicking on the icon of the emulator. It will take some time to open because the emulator is configuring itself.
- After the emulator has opened, you have to enter Google account details. It uses those details for PlayStore. After this, you will be able to download InShot for Mac. Enter the details and complete the setup.
- Open the PlayStore app and type the InShot name in the search bar and press the search button. After InShot is found, press the install button, and sit back.
- The rest of the process will be done by the emulator and InShot for PC will be ready to use.
To sum up, InShot for desktop is not available. But, you can do that by following the method mentioned here. I have tested the method by myself. The result is pretty promising. This all for today from Appsivy. Stay tuned for more updates.