There are times when you have to leave your house. But, that concerns you right? The chance of theft and robbery are highest when a house is empty. If you have a smartphone and an IP camera, why use the combo to monitor the house. You can use apps like IP Camera Monitor. Users can increase the functionality by installing IP Camera Monitor for PC. Before that, tell me something is CCTV surveillance important?
CCTV cameras importance:
Surveillance systems like CCTV cameras ease the life of a person by providing them the tool of identifying a person. Let’s say someone has committed a crime, What proof do you have that a crime is committed by this person. If there is a security camera installed near the crime scene, it is easy for you to identify the person and put them behind the bars. Moreover, you can monitor your employees and can see what your kids are doing.
CCTV camera companies are trying to make their devices as practical as they can. They are introducing latest features so that you can use the cameras efficiently. You know you can link your IP cameras using apps like IP Camera Monitor. Let’s talk about the application.
IP Camera Monitor:
IP Camera Monitor is one of the most used apps available on Google Play Store. The app is designed in a way so that any user can use it without any difficulty. If you have installed the app and linked it with the IP camera. You can view the footage from anywhere in the world.
The app uses network connection so that means that all the cameras connected to that network can be accessed. You can view a live video of all the ONVIF cameras present in your local area network. These are automatically detected by IP Camera Monitor. This feature is not only linked to the local network. If you know the IP of another camera. Enter it in the app and it will start transmitting the video.
IP Camera Monitor has the feature of PTZ control. You can adjust the orientation, rotation, and tilt direction of your camera preview using PTZ camera controls. This is a handy feature if you want to view another angle of the video.
The app offers another feature called Security Monitor Camera Pro. You can add enable that feature and then you can perform tasks like taking screenshots, viewing videos, etc. The app is available on Google Play Store and it is there for free. You can download it without paying any penny.
Now, if you are looking for How to Download IP Camera Monitor For PC then move on to guide below. You can download IP Camera Monitor on Windows and Mac and enjoy it on bigger screens now. There is no official way to get IP Camera Monitor on Laptop & PC. But you can use some emulators to download IP Camera Monitor For PC. You can download IP Camera Monitor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS. So, follow the steps given below and Download IP Camera Monitor on PC on both laptop and Desktop PC running Windows & Mac.
How to Download IP Camera Monitor For PC (Windows/Mac)
- First of all, Download any of the android emulators given below.
- Now, Open the Android Emulator you just installed to Download IP Camera Monitor For PC.
- Enter all the Credentials required to start using your Android Emulator. You will also have to enter your Google Account credentials to continue using Play Store.
- Now, you need to follow IP Camera Monitor and there are three ways you can get it.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the Play Store box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “IP Camera Monitor” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find IP Camera Monitor, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for IP Camera Monitor there. Once you find IP Camera Monitor start installing it immediately.
- Once you have installed IP Camera Monitor for PC using the sites given above find it from the Apps section. If you have a Search bar type IP Camera Monitor there and select it to start enjoying IP Camera Monitor For PC.
That’s all for How to Download IP Camera Monitor For PC. There is a bundle of other similar guides that you can follow on Appsivy and solve your issues. If you like the guide please leave feedback and share it with your friends. All your feedback and queries are welcome, So, feel free to do so.
If you are looking to Download IP Camera Monitor For PC then Appsivy is the right site for you. Follow the guide and get IP Camera Monitor on PC using Android Emulators.