Keye is a camera monitoring app developed so that you can ease your life. You know, back in the day, people used heavy equipment and wires to set up a surveillance system. Due to Keye, that thing has been resolved. From now on, people can see camera footage from their smartphones. And, they can do it anytime and anywhere in the world. Not only smartphones, but they can also use desktops by installing Keye for PC.
Basically, what Keye does is it shows you live videos. Due to the live internet connection, this is possible. Secondly, you can view the footage anywhere because smartphones are portable. In order to connect the camera, you’ll be needing the IP address of the device. In most cases, it is written on the back of the device or box. When found, enter the IP into the Keye device manager. It will add the camera and you will start to monitor. It will cover all your cameras placed in homes and offices. These videos are saved in the app. You can view the videos later. Moreover, you can take snapshots of the videos. This will help you in saving important detail better.
More from Appsivy: V380 Pro For PC
Now, you don’t need to worry about your home and offices because Keye will show you real-time videos. Apart from this, there is an option called PTZ control. From this, you will be able to pan and zoom videos using your fingers. The developers have also thought about security. You will need a password and login for the app. By this, only you will be able to access the cameras.
Moving towards PCs, the good news is that you can install Keye for PC by using Android emulators. This method is applicable to both Windows and Mac devices. Below, you can see the method to install Keye for PC.
Guide To Download Keye For PC (Windows/Mac)
- First of all, Download any of the android emulators given below.
- Now, Open the Android Emulator you just installed to Download Keye For PC.
- Enter all the Credentials required to start using your Android Emulator. You will also have to enter your Google Account credentials to continue using Play Store.
- Now, you need to follow Keye and there are three ways you can get it.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the Play Store box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “Keye” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find Keye, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for Keye there. Once you find Keye start installing it immediately.
- Once you have installed Keye for PC using the sites given above to find it from the Apps section. If you have Search bar type Keye there and select it to start using Keye For PC.
Hopefully, the above guide helped you Download Keye For PC. For more similar guides follow Appsivy and solve your issues. Leave feedback and share this guide with your friends. All your feedback and queries are welcome, So, feel free to do so.