There are a number of things that you can do on an Android smartphone. And, surveying CCTV cameras is one of them. There are a number of apps available on Google Play Store and minicam For PC. But, there is a problem with the app. And, due to this problem, I have provided the solution to install minicam For PC. You can download minicam PC version on Windows & Mac through the method given below. Before that, let’s talk about the issue.
We all know that Android devices have amazing screens. This optic AMOLED, high resolution, and crisp display lets you use the device to the point. The same is the case with the minicam app. You can monitor the videos through the screen anytime and anywhere. However, due to the size of screens, sometimes you cannot see what exactly is happening. This is why I am writing about the method to download minicam For PC. Through the minicam desktop version, you will be able to eliminate this problem. Before the method, let me give you an overview of minicam app.
Yu Li Cam has brought you minicam app. The idea behind the app is that you should able to monitor cameras placed in homes from anytime anywhere in the world. Not only homes, but minicam is also for business owners. They can see what exactly is going on in their absence. Users will need an active internet connection for the minicam to work. Secondly, you need to connect the camera through the app. You can do that by entering camera details in the app.
More from Appsivy: NVMS7000 For PC Download Free for Windows, Mac
Of all the IP cameras I have used or tested minicam is the best. Because the UI of the app is so light and glitch-free. It won’t consume a lot of space on your device. And, the straightforwardness of the app lets you use it easily. Many popular IP cameras and CCTV are supported by the app.
As you know, it is an IP camera app, you can connect multiple cameras to the app. By this, you will be able to see live footage from different cameras simultaneously. Most importantly, you can take snapshots of the video so conceal proof. This is a pretty handy feature in an app like this.
Let’s say you are out of the house and you want to share the video with the other person. minicam has the capability. You can share the details of your camera and the other person will be able to see the video. And, the amazing thing is he can see the live footage. minicam will give you an alert if it senses a presence in the vicinity. But, what good is that to you? Well, if you are out of the house and cannot see the live video. The app will notify you by sending a notification if an intruder enters the vicinity.
Minicam PC version:
Now, let’s end the description of the app and move towards minicam PC version. You will need an Android emulator for installing minicam For PC. The method mentioned here to install minicam For laptop is very easy.
Method to install minicam for PC:
- First of all, you will need an Android Emulator. I’ll provide a link to some of the best Android emulators available out there. Download from them and move to the next step. Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your device.
- After that, install the emulator. You can do that by clicking on the installation file. On the installation WIndow, select the desired location for the installation. Press next and let the installation get complete. It will take some time to get complete.
- Meanwhile, Open the emulator after the installation has been completed. The emulator will take 2-4 minutes to boot up completely. The first thing which you have to do after opening is to enter the Google account details.
- Now, you have to search for minicam application and download it. You can do that using these mentioned steps.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the PlayStore box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “minicam” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find minicam, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for minicam there. Once you find minicam start installing it immediately.
- After that, Let the emulator do the rest of the process. It will install the app and minicam For PC will be ready to use.
That’s all for How to Download minicam For PC using the Android Emulator and enjoy it on a bigger screen. Stay tuned with the Appsivy for more similar tips and tricks.