We all know how Android devices are helping us. You can watch movies, play games, and can handle business concerns on these devices. But, sometimes you can’t see clearly due to the small screens of smartphones. That is why I am writing about Miracast for PC. By this, you will be able to install Miracast PC for Windows 10/8/7 and macOS.
Overview of Miracast:
Basically, big companies have developed a way to share a device screen to smartTV. Companies like Samsung, HTC, and LG have built-in apps made for this purpose. You have to enable the feature by going into the settings of smartphones and you are good to go. But, what advantage do we have here?
Let’s say you are playing PUBG on your smartphone. The issue comes when you are spotting the enemy, but cannot due to the small screen. You can use Miracast and can connect the phone to a TV or laptop. Through this, you will be able to see increase your clarity.
More from Appsivy: Free Download WIFI WPS WPA TESTER For PC
Secondly, we know that Android devices can be used for watching movies. Let’s say you want to watch the movie. But, due to small speakers, you cannot listen to dialogues. If you have Miracast installed on the device, you can share the screen.
Most importantly, Android users can view excel sheets, can make conference calls, and many other business-related things. Now, you have reached the office for an important meeting. But, it turns out you have forgotten the laptop. Yes, you can use the smartphone. But, if there is a Wifi enable projector, you can use Miracast and can share the screen.
But, let me remind you when you are connected to the big screen, your phone is the host controller. You have to play the game using your smartphone. Secondly, you have to play/pause the video using your phone. Users have to scroll through excel sheets by using the smartphone.
How to use Miracast:
- First of all, you have to check your TV whether it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
- Make sure that your device and smartTV is connected to the same Wifi.
- Open the Miracast app and select the TV by searching it there.
Okay, now we will move towards Miracast for PC. You have seen the advantages of Miracast for Android. I thought why not use the app to share PC screen to smartTV. As we know, there is no such app available for Windows and Mac devices. But, we can use Miracast for computer. You will be able to share your laptop screen and can perform the tasks easily.
Method to install Miracast for PC:
- First of all, you will need an Android Emulator. I’ll provide a link to some of the best Android emulators available out there. Download from them and move to the next step. Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your device.
- After that, install the emulator. You can do that by clicking on the installation file. On the installation WIndow, select the desired location for the installation. Press next and let the installation get complete. It will take some time to get complete.
- Meanwhile, Open the emulator after the installation has been completed. The emulator will take 2-4 minutes to boot up completely. The first thing which you have to do after opening is to enter the Google account details.
- Now, you have to search for Miracast application and download it. You can do that using these mentioned steps.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the PlayStore box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “Miracast” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find Miracast, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for Miracast there. Once you find Miracast start installing it immediately.
- After that, Let the emulator do the rest of the process. It will install the app and Miracast For PC will be ready to use.
Final Verdict on Miracast for PC:
Using the method above, you can install Miracast for PC. I have mentioned the method that is easiest of them all. You can follow the method and can install Miracast for Windows & Mac. The method is tested by me and the result is very promising.