Ever heard of SoloLearn, well today we are going to talk about SoloLearn For PC. The world is shifting towards automation and for that, a person should know about programming. But what is programming?
I will try to be as clear as I can. Programming is a term used by coders and computer scientists. There are different languages spoken all over the world so that they can communicate with each other. Machines use binary language for communication with different components like sensors. We cannot learn these binaries because, for each task, they are different. In order to understand the relation between computers and humans, some geeks developed programming languages. Different programming languages like C, Python are some of the examples.
You either learn these languages in universities or doing short courses. But if you have a smartphone then you can use the SoloLearn app.
People with a keen interest in programming languages have developed this app for Android users. SoloLearn has a wide range of free code learning content available. You can choose from a wide range of coding languages from this app. Thousand of programming projects to learn new coding concepts is the main feature of the app. You can select different courses and can learn to code.
The app has a whole community of coders and programmers. You can interact with them and can get help from them. New and updated content is made by the community on a daily basis. That means that you will find fresh projects every time you open the app.
SoloLearn lies in the “Editor’s Choice” category. This shows the popularity of the app. You can get Sololearn from Google PlayStore.
- Built-in code editor
- 24/7 support
- Personalized content
- Free to use
Reason for writing about SoloLearn For PC:
PC users cannot use the app due to unavailability. SoloLearn for PC is not available. That means they cannot take advantage of the app. I have found a method which counters this problem. Using the method to install SoloLearn for desktop, you can learn to code from Windows and Mac. Let’s talk more about this.
Ever heard of emulator? Emulators are softwares that can run multiple operating systems on a single device. We’ll be using these softwares for the process.
Method to install SoloLearn for PC:
- First of all, Follow the links given below to install any Android Emulator.
- For Windows users: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | BlueStacks 3 | Nox Player |
- For Mac OS users: BlueStacks | Andy OS
- After the successful installation, open the emulator. It will take some time to open. The reason is because of backend configurations.
- The homepage of the emulator will ask for some details. The details include Google account credentials. Enter those and complete the process.
- Now, you have to search for the Sololearn app. You can do that using the following methods.
- Open PlayStore on the web and search for the Sololearn app. Press the install button and select the Google account.
- Go to the search bar of your Emulator, Type Sololearn, and press the search button. It will direct you to the app. From there you can download the app.
- The process from your side is done. The emulator will install the app and SoloLearn for PC will be ready to use.
- You can find the SoloLearn app from the My Apps tab in the emulator.
I hope the method to install SoloLearn on computer is easy to follow. I have tested the method and it has an amazing result. If you think there should be another method, let me know in the comment section. Keep visiting Appsivy for more hacks and tricks.