The last three months have been a tough time for humanity as a whole, as many of us are facing lockdowns due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Even in places where the lockdown has been relaxed, we are still advised to stay inside. However, there are only a certain number of things you can do to entertain yourself all alone. Understandably, a lot of us are now turning back towards social media and online games. So if you have been looking for a new game to occupy your time, I have a game recommendation and a hack for you. Three Kingdoms is the game and I will provide you the method to install Three Kingdoms For PC.
Developed by Gacraze, Three Kingdoms: Raja Chaos will indulge the historian and explorer inside you as you experience the three Kingdoms. Each Kingdom is made up of multiple cities that you can visit. Additionally, you play as a Lord and can also build your own city as well as hire heroes to help you occupy the capital, Luo Yang. This will make you King, as well as end the chaos and war since multiple players are fighting for the same.
Also Read: Battle Bouncers For PC
You can choose your heroes from any of the Three Kingdoms, and then personalize them through upgrades and evolution. However, this alone will not help you become King, as your own military strategizing ability will also be put to the test. You can play with your friends as well by creating a guild. This has multiple benefits, such as if a guild takes over a city, all the members will receive tax daily from the city.
Now that you have an idea about the game. Well, I thought why not increase the fun by installing Three Kingdoms For PC. What I mean is the game is not available for Windows and Mac devices. There was no official method to install Three Kingdoms For Windows until now. I have found a method to counter this problem. Let’s talk about the method to install Three Kingdoms For computer.
Method to install Three Kingdoms For PC:
- First of all, you will need an Android emulator. You can download any emulator from the mentioned link available here.
- These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac devices. You just have to download the correct version for your device and you are good to go.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, now you have to install it. That can be done by clicking on the installation file.
- On the installation file, you have to agree to the terms and conditions and have to select the location where you want to install the emulator. Do these necessary processes and then the installation will start. Wait for it to get complete.
- After the installation has been completed, you need to open the emulator which you installed for downloading Three Kingdoms for PC. You can do that by clicking on the icon of the emulator. It will take some time to open because the emulator is configuring itself according to your PC requirements.
- After the emulator has opened, you have to enter Google account details. It uses those details for PlayStore. After this, you will be able to download Three Kingdoms for laptop. Enter the details and complete the setup.
- Open the PlayStore app and type the Three Kingdoms name in the search bar and press the search button. Once Three Kingdoms is found, press the install button and sit back.
- The rest of the process will be done by the emulator and Three Kingdoms for Desktop will be ready to use.
This is my method for downloading Three Kingdoms for PC. The method is easy to follow and can be followed by any user. You don’t have to be a geek to install Three Kingdoms for PC. I have written the method to install Three Kingdoms for PC as concise and as easy they can be. The method is tested by me and to be honest, it works with perfection. For more tips and tricks visit Appsivy where you can find mind-blowing methods to install different apps for PC.