Why not take control of CCTV cameras placed in homes by using the vMEyeCloud app. If you have an Android smartphone, you can use the vMEyeCloud app easily. vMEyeCloud an app made for Android works efficiently when used on PC. Despite having no official version for PC, I have found a method to install vMEyeCloud For PC. After the method, you will be able to use the vMEyeCloud PC version for Windows 10/8/7 and macOS.
vMEyeCloud is a camera surveillance application developed by meyetech. Due to being light-weight and easy to use, vMEyeCloud is popular all over the world. Don’t worry If you are a new user to the application, you can use the app without facing any difficulty. If your camera is attached to a DVR, you just have to register the DVR with vMEyeCloud and you are good to go. The app uses an internet connection and provides you with the required footage. You won’t need any kind of hefty details like IP address etc. Users just have to connect the DVR with the internet and they can view the camera recording.
Also Read: Download XMEye For PC and Laptop
First of all the app supports audio. What I mean is that if you have a microphone attached to the camera, you can listen to the audio. There is an option available in the app. You have to enable that option by going into the settings.
Secondly, you can use the remote-playback option. There are times when you want to replay the recorded video. This is needed mostly in case of any mishaps. vMEyeCloud has the capability of replaying the video that has been recorded.
vMEyeCloud lets you monitor the house using alarm systems. There is an in-built feature alarm system present. Whenever the camera senses a movement, it will notify you on the smartphone.
How about I tell you that you can set a password for the DVRs, By this, only you will be able to see the videos. This privacy feature is available in vMEyeCloud. You can set up multiple DVRs along with password authentication enabled.
vMEyeCloud is an amazing UI. Every button and control of the app is present there where it needs to be. Users can use the application without facing any problem. vMEyeCloud is available on Google Play Store. You can download it for free from there.
vMEyeCloud PC version:
Now, the reason I am writing about the method to install vMEyeCloud for PC is clarity. What I mean is that you can see the videos on smartphones. But, due to the small screen of a smartphone, you can’t see clearly. This is the main reason why some of us want to install vMEyeCloud for Windows & Mac. But, how do you do that? Well, I have found a method to install vMEyeCloud for PC. Let’s move forward and discuss the method.
Method to install vMEyeCloud for PC:
- As I have told you that you will need an Android emulator. You can download any emulator from the mentioned link available here.
- These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac devices. You just have to download the correct version for your device and you are good to go.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, now you have to install it. That can be done by clicking on the installation file.
- On the installation file, you have to agree to the terms and conditions and have to select the location where you want to install the emulator. Do these necessary processes and then the installation will start. Wait for it to get complete.
- After the installation has been completed, you need to open the emulator which you installed for downloading vMEyeCloud for PC. You can do that by clicking on the icon of the emulator. It will take some time to open because the emulator is configuring itself according to your PC requirements.
- After the emulator has opened, you have to enter Google account details. It uses those details for PlayStore. After this, you will be able to download vMEyeCloud for PC. Enter the details and complete the setup.
- Open the PlayStore app and type the vMEyeCloud name in the search bar and press the search button. Once vMEyeCloud is found, press the install button and sit back.
- The rest of the process will be done by the emulator and vMEyeCloud for PC will be ready to use.
That is all from Appsivy for today. You can install vMEyeCloud For laptop using the method mentioned above. For more tricks and tips, keep visiting Appsivy.