Why I am talking about downloading VPNIFY For PC? You know there are times when you want to watch a movie or listen to a song. Mainly this is because you want to pass free time or want to enjoy a moment.
But when you try to access the apps or websites, you get an error saying the app is not available in your country. Same is that case with websites because it gives error “The website is not accessible”. I know you will get annoyed due to these popups. Don’t worry about this problem because VPNIFY is here for the rescue.
VPNIFY is the best VPN available out in the Android world because the app will make sure that you are able to access the apps or websites. Along with this, Military-grade encryption protects you from hackers. The developers have made sure that any type of user can use the VPN. It is so easy to use that you just have to tap the connect button. By this, a secure connection will be established and you will be saved from eavesdroppers. There is also a firewall option available and you can use that for protection against malware ads.
Additional features VPNIFY:
- Secure DNS settings
- DNS & IP leak-protected connections
- Hotspot VPN protection
- Full unlimited VPN, no session restrictions or limitations
- no registration necessary
The reason I am mentioning the method to install VPNIFY For PC is that no such app is available for Windows and Mac devices. So, let’s talk about the method to install vpnify for Windows. Let’s move forward and discuss the method.
Method to install VPNIFY For PC:
- For the method, you will need an Android emulator. Follow the links given below to install any Android Emulator.
- Now, after successfully downloading the Android Emulator install it.
- When this is done, open the emulator which you installed to download VPNIFY For laptop.
- The emulator will ask for some details. Add those necessary details and complete the setup.
- Now, you have to search for VPNIFY and download it.
- You can do this by click on the Download Button in the Google PlayStore box above to open it in PlayStore.
- After the emulator has found VPNIFY, it will do the necessary processes. Leave the rest on the emulator.
- The emulator will install the VPN but you have to wait for the installation process to get complete.
- After some time, you will be able to use VPNIFY For PC.
That is all for how to download VPNIFY on desktop and use it on Windows devices. You can follow the above-mentioned method and I am sure that you won’t face any problem. Stay tuned with the Appsivy for more similar tips and tricks.