The developers of Yoga VPN For PC have made sure that users are able to get the most out of their devices. Due to the stable services, the VPN is over 10M plus downloads. Officially, Yoga VPN is not available for Windows & Mac devices. But, how about I tell you that you can download Yoga VPN For PC. Before going towards that, let’s talk about the VPN itself
Yoga VPN is basically simplicity at its best. The VPN is so easy to use that any user can use the VPN without facing any difficulty. One-tap-connect feature of the VPN saves you from tunneling feature. Through this feature, you can connect to the secure world without any hassle. No credit card or any kind of payment is required by the app. Similarly, you won’t need registrations of any kind. Moreover, the VPN offers unlimited time and bandwidth usage. From this, you will be able to use the VPN without snapping the connection due to time and data limit.
- Users can unblock social media websites or apps, such as Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc
- If you use VoIP networks and video calls, such as Skype, Viber, WhatsCall, Imo then Yoga VPN is best for you. It will provide access to these apps in the area where they are blocked.
- Moreover, if you want to see videos on YouTube but cannot due to restriction. Let Yoga VPN do the magic for you. It will bypass the restriction and will provide you with the media content.
- Are you a student? Then Yoga VPN is perfect for you. You can access the apps/websites that are blocked due to school restrictions.
- Let’s say you travel a lot and use public Wifi Hotspots from time to time. If you are concerned about your data, install Yoga VPN. It will protect you from hackers and eavesdroppers.
- Similarly, the VPN won’t track your movement when the connection is established. It won’t log any type of data into the backend servers.
Now, the reason I am writing about the method to install Yoga VPN For PC is accessibility. What I mean is that you can bypass security on smartphones. But, with limited features of a desktop, you can’t open websites and apps. This is the main reason why some of us want to install Yoga VPN for Windows & Mac. But, how do you do that? Well, I have found a method to install Yoga VPN for PC. Let’s move forward and discuss the method.
Method to install Yoga VPN for PC:
- First of all, you will need an Android Emulator. I’ll provide a link to some of the best Android emulators available out there. Download from them and move to the next step. Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your device.
- After that, install the emulator. You can do that by clicking on the installation file. On the installation WIndow, select the desired location for the installation. Press next and let the installation get complete. It will take some time to get complete.
- Meanwhile, Open the emulator after the installation has been completed. The emulator will take 2-4 minutes to boot up completely. The first thing which you have to do after opening is to enter the Google account details.
- Now, you have to search for Yoga VPN application and download it. You can do that using these mentioned steps.
- First of all, you can get it by following the Download button given in the PlayStore box at the end of the post. If you want to do it entirely from the emulator then follow steps given below.
- If there is a search icon in your emulator then enter “Yoga VPN” in the bar and click on the “Search using Google Play” option. Once you find Yoga VPN, install it. If you don’t have Search using the “Google Play” option in your emulator then follow the next step.
- Go to the My Apps Section of your emulator and trace the System apps there. From the list of apps open Google Play Store and search for Yoga VPN there. Once you find Yoga VPN start installing it immediately.
- After that, Let the emulator do the rest of the process. It will install the app and Yoga VPN For PC will be ready to use.