Due to an increase in theft and crime rate, many people are deploying CCTV cameras in their homes. Now CCTV cameras are divided into two sections. One is a traditional CCTV camera and the other is an IP camera. We are inclined towards IP cameras. I have found an app called ONVIF IP Camera Monitor. The app is available on Google Play Store. The issue is ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC is not available. Let’s talk about IP cameras then you will be able to understand the app better.
IP cameras or known as internet Protocol cameras are devices that operate on the internet. In simple words, these devices are connected to the network. The basic function of an IP camera is same as the traditional camera. It provides footages of a vicinity. But, you know old school cameras contain tons of wires and hardware. IP cameras diminish this and free you from wires. Moreover, these cameras are easy to setup. You just need to connect the camera with router and you are good to go. Nowadays, there are also Wifi enabled cameras. Just connect the camera to Wifi and it will start transmitting the videos.
Also Read: Download iVMS-4500 HD For PC
ONVIF IP Camera Monitor is an app that connects to the IP camera. Then, you will get videos directly on smartphone. The app supports almost every camera. That means you can connect any IP camera to the app. It is more than just simple camera viewer. From the app, you can take snapshots of videos. This will help you in saving the crucial moments.
Along with that, you can use the PTZ control. PTZ control (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) lets you choose the direction of the camera. Just by swiping the finger, you can adjust the orientation of the camera. Through this, you can change the direction of the camera without needing to touch the device. Adding the camera is very easy on this app. You just have to tap the scan button and it will show all available cameras.
- Widget: The app offers a function to quickly open the app and start recording. You just have to click on the widget and it will do the rest.
- Multi-View: You can view multiple cameras simultaneously. This will help you in keep tabs easily.
- Portrait/Landscape: You can view the footages in portrait and in landscape view.
- ONVIF – Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
- Audio: The app also supports audio. But, you have to attach a microphone to the camera.
Okay so know you have decided to install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for desktop after reading about the app. The thing is that there is no official app available for Windows and Mac devices and many users want to download ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for laptop. ONVIF IP Camera Monitor, as you know, is available on Google PlayStore and that is to our advantage. We can use an Android emulator and can install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for computer. Now let’s move forward and discuss the method to download and install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC.
Method to install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC:
- As I have told you that you will need an Android emulator. You can download any emulator from the mentioned link available here.
- These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac devices. You just have to download the correct version for your device and you are good to go.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, now you have to install it. That can be done by clicking on the installation file.
- On the installation file, you have to agree to the terms and conditions and have to select the location where you want to install the emulator. Do these necessary processes and then the installation will start. Wait for it to get complete.
- After the installation has been completed, you need to open the emulator which you installed for downloading ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC. You can do that by clicking on the icon of the emulator. It will take some time to open because the emulator is configuring itself according to your PC requirements.
- After the emulator has opened, you have to enter Google account details. It uses those details for PlayStore. After this, you will be able to download ONVIF IP Camera Monitor PC. Enter the details and complete the setup.
- Open the PlayStore app and type the ONVIF IP Camera Monitor name in the search bar and press the search button. Once ONVIF IP Camera Monitor is found, press the install button and sit back.
- The rest of the process will be done by the emulator and ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC will be ready to use.
This is my method for downloading ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for Windows. The method is easy to follow and can be followed by any user. You don’t have to be a geek to install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for PC. I have written the method to install ONVIF IP Camera Monitor for Mac as concise and as easy they can be. The method is tested by me and to be honest, it works with perfection. For more tips and tricks visit Appsivy where you can find mind-blowing methods to install different apps for PC.