Arent Blobs the cutest things? They all look so squishy and loveable. The cave monsters think so too and have taken Blob Town captive! Now Blob Heroes across the plains have rallied together to destroy these monsters and free their brethren. Fight Granpa Chickens, Flying Bigheads, Tree Dragons and even your Ex Girlfriend in this clicker style game.
Indie developers Upopa Games are the masterminds behind this free clicker game, re-imagining their previous endeavor, Hopeless: The dark cave, but this time with BLOBS!
Gameplay of Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack:
You Start off as a lonely Blob, holding your own against waves upon waves of monsters. Tap your screen to defend yourself against these monstrosities and strike them down where they stand. Collect coins with each death to upgrade your Hero and bring in more! Purchase new blobs with varying skills and perks to fight off the beasts while you rest your digits. Spend coins to upgrade your party or to activate skills (unlocked at regular upgrade level intervals, based on your main blob) for quicker deaths. Monster sometimes drop special armor or weapons that you can use to upgrade your valiant warriors.
Also Read: Kidarian Adventures For PC – Free Download
You can summon pets known as Goops to help buff your squad with increased damage or critical chance. You can also discover artifacts to increase monster gold, which can be unlocked by using special potions obtained rarely from bosses in the game. The best part? You can leave the game for a few hours, (it doesn’t have to continue running in your background) and come back to piles of gold obtained by your team which you can use to boost the next leg of your journey! Download Hopeless heroes today and enjoy the adorableness that is blobs in a world where your might is judged by the sharpness of your sword and your tapping speed.
Today we are going to guide you on How to Download Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack For PC so, you can enjoy it in on a bigger screen. There is no direct way to Play Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack on Computer but you can do it by installing an Android Emulator. Android Emulator basically emulates an Android OS on your computer and lets you use your computer as an Android.
Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack is an amazing game released on Google Play Store so that means you can also Play Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack on PC. There is no direct way to Download Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack For PC, but you can by using the Android Emulators(Guides given below). Below is the Guide on How To Download Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack For PC both Mac and Windows. Download Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack on Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 and Mac OS by following the guide given below and enjoy.
How to Download and Install Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack for PC
- First of all, what you need is an Android Emulator, So follow the links given below to install one.
- Now, after you have successfully installed the Android Emulator using the guides given below open it.
- Add all the necessary info it asks including the Google Account Login Credentials and allow all the necessary permissions it requires to operate.
- Now, there are two different methods to search for your Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack and both are given below and install it.
- Go to the search bar of your Emulator, Type “Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack” and then click on the Search using the Google Play Store option. If this search option is not available then move on to the next method.
- Trace the Google Play Store for the My Apps Section and open it to search for Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack and install it.
- In both of the steps above, click on the Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack as soon as you find it and start installing it.
- Wait for a while until the Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack finishes downloading and start playing Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack On PC.
- You can see the Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack in the My Apps from now on and start playing Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack For PC.
That’s all for How to Download Hopeless Heroes Tap Attack For PC using the Android Emulator and enjoy it on a bigger screen. Stay tuned with the iGuideTech for more similar tips and tricks.