I have found a method to install Matrix VPN for PC because the thing is that the VPN is not officially available for Windows and Mac devices. You know there are a number of occasions where you want to access websites and apps but cannot due to the restrictions. These restrictions are there because of many reasons. Some of the reasons are.
- ISP blocking websites and apps due to the content they contain.
- App developers restricting access to apps in some parts of the world.
- Organizations blocking the apps on their premises.
These are some points but don’t worry, the softwares called VPNs are here to save the day. VPNs are basically softwares that re-route your internet traffic through the servers that are placed all over the world. From this, you are able to bypass the restrictions imposed and can access the content you need. Not only accessing, but these softwares also protect a user from hackers by diverting his location. Hackers aren’t able to trace your location and cannot access the private files and data.
Android users can select from a number of VPNs that are available on Google PlayStore. One of those VPNs is Matrix VPN. Let’s talk about the VPN so that you can get an idea of what kind of app this is.
If you are concerned about the security and data breach when surfing the internet then in my point of view, Matrix VPN is best for you. I am sure that you travel a lot and go out to places like restaurants and coffee shops. You use the wifi hotspots there? Well, if yes, then you can stay secure when using those hotspots using this VPN. The VPN will make you anonymous and hackers won’t be able to access the data.
Along with all of this, you can also access the websites and apps that are blocked by the reasons mentioned above. The VPN offers a lot of servers and those servers can be changed if you are not able to access content on a specific server. You can download the VPN from Google PlayStore and the amazing thing is that it is available there for free.
Now’s let’s talk about the method to install Matrix VPN for PC. The method requires the use of emulators and those can be downloaded very easily. Let’s move forward and discuss the methods.
Method to install Matrix VPN for PC (Windows/Mac):
- First of all, you will need a BlueStacks emulator and that can be done using the link which is mentioned below.
- If you are using the Windows device select the Windows version emulator and if you are using the Mac, then select the Mac version when downloading the emulator.
- Once the emulator has been downloaded, open the installation file, and install the emulator. You can select the desired location of installation from there and that will help you access the software easily.
- After the installation, open the emulator and wait for 2-3 minutes so that the emulator can load completely.
- After this, open PlayStore on the emulator and search for Matrix VPN using the search bar provided in the PlayStore app.
- Once found, download the VPN and leave the rest on the emulator. It will install the app and Matrix VPN for PC will be ready to use.
Visit: BlueStacks for PC
Using this method you can install Matrix VPN for PC. The method is very easy to use and can be followed by any user. I have tested the method on both Windows and Mac and to be honest, the result is pretty amazing.