Today, we are going to talk about X-VPN for PC. The reason is X-VPN is not available for Windows & macOS. That is why I am going to tell you how you can install X-VPN PC version on Windows 10/8/7 and macOS.
You know Android smartphones can perform many things. You can reply to emails, listen to music, and can edit videos. Moreover, you can also play games and watch movies. But, phones require apps for these tasks. There are many apps available on Google Play Store. But, sometimes these apps are not available.
Not only apps but websites are also not available. There are reasons for that. Firstly, ISPs block apps/websites so that you cannot access them. This is because some apps/websites contain sensitive content. Secondly, sometimes app developers lock their apps in some parts of the world. They do this because of the rules and regulations of the specific country. Most importantly, some organizations lock apps so that users cannot use them in the vicinity.
X-VPN is here to tackle these problems. Let’s talk about the VPN.
X-VPN is solely made for providing accessibility. But, how does it work? The VPN has servers placed all over the world. When you connect to the server, it masks your IP. Then all internet traffic is diverted towards the servers. That diversion provides accessibility. You can use apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many more using the VPN.
Also Read: How to setup Goat VPN For PC
Now, there is another thing that X-VPN provides. It helps you with your privacy. Whenever your IP is masked, it gets encrypted. That encryption hides you from hackers. It makes you anonymous on the internet grid and enhances your privacy.
If you are concerned about your security then X-VPN is the best solution for you. It will help you if you are a user of public Wifi Hotspots. Hotspots are a perfect place for hackers to attack. So, if you use a hotspot then download X-VPN.
- Unlimited Time and bandwidth usage
- Free to use
- No registration required
- No tunneling required
- One tap-connect capability
- Support Up To 5 Devices
- Support Kill Switch & DNS Leak Test & IP Checker
Okay so know you have decided to install X-VPN for PC after reading about the app. The thing is that there is no official app available for Windows and Mac devices and many users want to download X-VPN on PC. X-VPN, as you know, is available on Google PlayStore and that is to our advantage. We can use an Android emulator and can install X-VPN for PC. Now let’s move forward and discuss the method to download and install X-VPN for laptop.
Method to install X-VPN for PC:
- As I have told you that you will need an Android emulator. You can download any emulator from the mentioned link available here.
- These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac devices. You just have to download the correct version for your device and you are good to go.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, now you have to install it. That can be done by clicking on the installation file.
- On the installation file, you have to agree to the terms and conditions and have to select the location where you want to install the emulator. Do these necessary processes and then the installation will start. Wait for it to get complete.
- After the installation has been completed, you need to open the emulator which you installed for downloading X-VPN PC. You can do that by clicking on the icon of the emulator. It will take some time to open because the emulator is configuring itself according to your PC requirements.
- After the emulator has opened, you have to enter Google account details. It uses those details for PlayStore. After this, you will be able to download X-VPN for computer. Enter the details and complete the setup.
- Open the PlayStore app and type the X-VPN name in the search bar and press the search button. Once X-VPN is found, press the install button and sit back.
- The rest of the process will be done by the emulator and X-VPN for PC will be ready to use.
This is my method for downloading X-VPN for Windows. The method is easy to follow and can be followed by any user. You don’t have to be a geek to install X-VPN for Mac. I have written the method to install X-VPN for PC as concise and as easy they can be. The method is tested by me and to be honest, it works with perfection. For more tips and tricks visit Appsivy where you can find mind-blowing methods to install different apps for PC.